Sunday 8 February 2009

you'renofaker,loveandpeacemaker


I took a wrong turn yesterday whilst shopping on Oxford St, and stumbled into none other than the Vivienne Westwood store. Oh, destiny. I think I died a little bit inside, partly because I know I could never afford any of it (or at least for a very long time) but mainly because it is probably my most coveted designer brand. There was one dress in particular that I could not part with...until I figured they would probably call security if I continued holding and staring at it with a glazed over look on my face, and drool dribbling down my chin. Vivienne Westwood, you are the fucking bomb. Maybe one day I will be able to leave a store of yours with more than just a catalogue....

In other news, I did manage to buy a pair of faux leather pants from H&M, a pair of zebra print high-waisted jeans from H&M and a grey, hooded poncho from Zara. All in all, kind of a best day ever.

xxx

No comments:

cool people