Monday 23 February 2009

ijustwanttocrawlintomybed

Ireland was quite possibly the greatest week of my life. Between being homeless, busking, dancing for hours on end on both the streets and in clubs, the paddywagon kids, creepy french dudes called remi, the most amazing retro diner in the world, making new friends, nonsensical jibberish and numerous code words, befriending drug dealers and a staple diet of chocolate, cigarettes, vodka, jaiger and macdonalds- I don't think I have ever had so much fun. Now my body is paying for it. I think my body is shutting down vital organ by vital organ, confirmed in last nights little bout of sleep paralysis. If you have ever experienced it, it is quite possibly the scariest thing ever. I woke up and couldn't move my body/speak for about 10 seconds. I need more sleep. But let us not dwell on the negative, Ireland was i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e.
photos will be up soon
xxx

No comments:

cool people