Friday 13 March 2009

gopressyourskirtwordisthere'sanewgirlintown




1) I wish i didn't lose my bowlers hat. Somewhere in London there is one lucky mofo frolicking about wearing a fairly brand new mimco hat. It kind of dulls the pain to know that someone else scored so majorly. Maybe karma will return the favour. Whats that, a pair of abandoned Sam Edelman boots chilling on the park bench?
2) This girl has amazing clothes. White, black, denim. Lovely. Those jeans are wonderful. I have a similiar pair, however they are grey and i think i may have been slightly delusional when i bought them as they are preeeettttyyyy damn tight. And by tight i mean: lie on the bed, think skinny and hope for the best.
3) Her Givenchy rip-offs are delightful. They would make a nice addition to my rapidly increasing shoe collection (i have major problems) My bank account has been, as Jayo from http://expensivesunday.blogspot.com/ so eloquently put it, 'kicked in the dick' thanks to the said shoe collection. I would see a counscellor if it didn't cost so much...
4) I must MUST have that necklace. I would attempt a diy, but I am diy challenged. So i will instead wait for a cheap chain store to make one (how i miss you diva&sportsgirl)
5) I love her fringe. If I ever grow some balls, I will attempt to rock similiarly bangin' bangs.
Finished work for the next 50 or so hours. woo
xxx
image source: lookbook

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Her jeans are beautiful..i just bought some infact!!
x

cool people