Tuesday 24 March 2009

backlessdressandpointlessrambling



While I have been chowing down the harry potter series like a nose-picking, do-gooder 12 year old girl, my fellow gappie George has been tangled up in a similiar one-sided, obsessive relationship with twilight. Or more notably, Edward Cullen. Ahh, to be Kristen Stewart and playing Edwards lover. I love her dress and the whole backless look in general, varyyy niice.
On the subject of favourite fantasy tween novels and girl jealousy- one of my friends babysat for a kid whose dad works in warner bros. She ended up going to the set of the 7th Harry Potter, watched parts of it being filmed, met and had lunch with the crew (minus Ron, which really is a shame. He is such a babe) and saw all the important Harry Potter stuff (gryffindor common room, Dumbledore's office, Diagon Alley, all the animals, the Great Hall etc.)
The snotty little 7 year old inside of me had a mental breakdown when I heard the news....
I die.
xxx

No comments:

cool people